- Roswell, GA 112
- Roswell, GA, USA
- Full Time
Assist the manager and store associates to achieve sales objectives and to maintain the facility. Develop general store management and operational skills. Work inside the store to develop Commercial Lamping and Battery sales.
Batteries Plus is the nation's first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and services that meet the growing demands of retail consumers and businesses alike.
If you're seeking a new career opportunity, Batteries Plus offers a terrific start: a wide variety of experiences, the chance to build knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to take your career where you want it to go. If you're coming to us midcareer you will find terrific opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrate a "customer first" mentality
- Assist Manager in leading store activities to achieve objectives of the Store's business plan, to include developing Commercial Sales in lamps and Batteries.
- Assist in merchandising to approved plan-o-grams
- Ensure shelf price labeling and full store objectives are met
- Maintain system inventory data integrity
- Aid in teaching and executing selling programs
- Prepare store for daily opening and closing; stock inventory; perform general housekeeping duties
Sales and Customer Service
- Assist in achieving commercial sales initiatives; practice add-on selling and up selling
- Operate computer to complete sales transactions
- Installing batteries; perform tests, and tech work
- Load, drive, and make deliveries
- Assist with training of store associates
- Delegate tasks, validate completion and ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Function as a leader and team player doing whatever is necessary to help attain company goals
- Positively contribute to growth and development of team through training communication, recognition and support
- Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent and at least one year retail experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Batteries Plus experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction as a resourceful, independent problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Must work one weekend day per week
- Awareness of how the store is operating in the manager's absence
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
Independently owned and operated Franchise.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!